Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Bullie and Nerds

Characters
Larry-(nerd)
Rudolph-(nerd)
Bucky-(nerd)
Sparrow-(bully)
Mr M- (Teacher)
(scene)- School

Larry- Come on guys its our first day at school

Bucky and Rudolph - Cool

Larry- Lets go to our new class
(riiiiinnnnng)

Bucky- Quick there goes the bell

Larry- lets get into class

Rudolph- whoa lets do some maths

Larry and Bucky- Yeah
(riinng)

Rudolph- There goes the bell for playtime

Bucky- Do you now 3+5

Larry- yeah the answers 8 I'm good at maths now

Rudolph- I need to go toilet cause I'm busting

Bucky- Alright you go toilet and we'll stay here

Sparrow- 1$ Nerd everybody pays the price to go toilet

Rudolph- what But I really need to go toilet

Sparrow- I said 1$ NERD if you don't give me 1$ no toilet for you

Rudolph- I don't like you cause your really mean

Sparrow- what everybody likes me and you don't

Rudolph-aaaahhhhh I'm out of here because your a bullie and your mean

Sparrow- Hey I'm not finished with you ugly NERD come back here

Bucky and Larry- Man schools cool I never thought It would be this cool

Rudolph -Its not that cool there's a bullie called sparrow and hes trying to beat me up

Bucky,Rudolph and Larry- AAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Sparrow- come back you NERDS I'm not finished with you

Larry- ahh hes got me

Sparrow- give me your lunch money

Larry- man guys hes a bullie

Bucky- we will tell the teacher

Mr M - Sparrow your in detention

Larry - yes

Bucky- now we dont have to worry about him ever again


No comments:

Post a Comment