Sunday, July 25, 2010

My sock puppet

My puppet is a little geek and his name is Larry. Who is always teased at school by a kid called sparrow. they used to be best friends but now there worst enemies and they always have fights and Larry never ever wins. he eats rocks and stones to survive.He is always happy except when he fights sparrow. Larry has a best friend called Bucky and Larry lives in a house by River dale school. he goes to River dale to learn. He has a geek bed he is big fat and chubby. his fav food is a scorpion and he loves the colour blue. he feels crippled and crunchy and rough

3 comments:

  1. Great description Caelum! I laughed when I read it! You have written a mini story here. Well done for thinking through your character carefully. You have described his personality well. I like how you used some interesting words like "crippled and crunchy." Good try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Description Egg! I liked how you said my puppet is a 'geek'. You made it clear of what happens in his life and what he eats etc.
    I like how you used describing words it made it more clear =)Great job Egg =P
    Britt =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. caelum wot a great Description did you do it by your self. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who made the new nickname:<O)) :<O((

    ReplyDelete